Archive for the ‘Status’ Category
- This novel was the first original story written in the Star Trek universe.
- This book was written as a young adult tie-in to the series.
- Though the book first saw publication through Whitman Publishing, Pocket Books obtained the rights to create a 30th Anniversary reprint in 1996.
From the book jacket
- While exploring a new star system, NGC 434, Captain Kirk and the crew of the Starship Enterprise find themselves in an adventure, from one planet to another.
- They enlist the help of Grang, a local from NGC 434 to guide them through the system, all while attempting to find the runaway mouse “Mickey” on the Enterprise.